concrete stamps have patterned and/or textured or embossed to match brick, slate, flagstone, stone, tile, wood, and several other patterns and textures. Moreover, It generally uses for patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, and interior flooring.
The strength of concrete stamps to resemble other building materials which makes it a less expensive alternative to using those that are genuine materials such as stone, slate or brick.
A Sampling of concrete stamps Floor Patterns
Concrete stamps floors are an economical choice among our clients where as we suggest a large variety of the most exact stone concrete patterns on the market. So, there are various options that are assured to suit your needs and that is what most of the time people are looking for.
Moreover, our concrete stamps patterns offer all the optical beauty of real stone, tile, and wood plank. Furthermore, it’s a sealed surface and it needs little maintenance. Spend less time maintaining and more time enjoying your home.
Ashlar Slate (Camel) – Popular for walkways
- Roman Texture Slate (Gray) – Perfect on patios
- Wood Plank – Perfect for patios and interiors
- Cut Cobblestone – Ideal on walkways or driveways
- Brick – Great option for exteriors and interiors
- Compass Design – Fun for patios and driveways
- Popular Gecko- Sea Turtle and Kokopelli designs
- Flagstone – Popular for patios and pool decks
Vertical Concrete Stamps Options
Resurfaced vertical overlays with concrete stamps patterns improve your home with the modern look of stone, rock, and wood finishes, inside and out, for basements, family rooms, kitchens, patios, fireplaces, siding, retaining walls, and more.
Natural textures like stone and wood have long been successful elements of home design, embracing a wide variety of design styles, from classical to rustic and modern to industrial chic.
- European Fan – Exudes old-world charm
- Random Sandstone – Grouted for a natural look
- Orchard Stone – Popular faux rock siding
- Mountain Dry stack – Gorgeous for home facades
- Hand-Scored Limestone – Perfect for shower stalls
- English Cobblestone – Makes for a cozy fireplace
- Hand Carved Stone – For any vertical surface
- Hand Carved Castle Rock – Ideal on fireplaces
Therefore, If you are going to renovate your home, consider using an economical concrete stamps which best alternative to any other concrete. With the sense to applying decorative concrete on floors or vertically, the possibility to update and add value to your home is immeasurable.
It is highly suggested for driveways and different principles that takes in the vehicle traffic.